We work hard for you
Paul Battan knows that when you are facing a difficult family law issue, you want someone experienced on your side. You want someone who understands the emotional nature of family law, the importance of trust in the attorney client relationship, and is patient. You want someone who understands the law. You want someone who will work hard for you. This is how we do it:
- We work for our clients as assertive negotiators and litigators to settle family law cases or to resolve them at trial. We may recommend mediation and arbitration as alternatives to litigation when necessary. We will find the best solution for you.
- We are committed to giving our clients an honest assessment of their cases. We discuss the financial and emotional costs of legal actions with our clients at the beginning of every case and as the case moves forward.
- We extend professional courtesy to the other parties, to other professionals, to other attorneys, to the court and, of course, to our clients. This is how we’ve approached family law for the last 25 years.
- We work assertively to move our clients’ cases forward in negotiation or litigation. Plus, we respect our client’s time. We are diligent about returning phone calls and letters in a timely manner.
- In family law cases, family relationships will continue long after the legal system considers the case to be resolved. That’s why we consider the interests of the entire family, especially the children, to be important as we represent our clients.